Sunday, February 28, 2010

Praying for your Husband

Prayer is one of the areas of my spiritual life where I struggle the most.  Revive Our Hearts Ministry has several wonderful downloads especially some challenges for prayer.  Here's what Nancy Leigh Demoss says about praying for your husband:
“She does him good . . .” (Proverbs 31:12a)
Bless your husband by praying for him! The Apostle Paul instructed all Christians to pray for one another (Ephesians 6:18). This includes wives’ responsibility and privilege to pray for their husbands. Earnest prayer for your husband is good for him, for you and the spiritual health of your home (Proverbs 31:11-12).
Satan desires to destroy your husband, especially his character and his leadership in your relationship. Trust God through prayer as you daily surrender your husband and marriage to the Lord’s wise, loving care.

Will you join me for 31 Days of Praying for Your Husband?  Go here for the print out from Revive Our Hearts.


(Also check out the great free wallpaper downloads for your desk top here.)

2 comments:

  1. Somehow prayer so easily gets left in the dust in my life. I need so much to be better at spending time in prayer. I'm going to go check out the Revive our Hearts link. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes. talking with God. It's what I could be doing instead of blogging! Come to think of it, I'd better get going...

    :)

    amy in peru

    ps. thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete