Monday, July 6, 2009

Back to work

Matt went back to work today. Finally! It's been way too long. Unfortunately, he is in Minnesota. He'll be gone now from 3:00 Monday morning till 9:30 Thursday night for the next 8+ weeks. :-( It's been 18 hours, and I miss him already... The girls couldn't understand why he was working so late today. I didn't have the heart to tell them that he wouldn't be home till Thursday. They have been used to having him around most, if not all, day. But the good news is that I made it through day one without pulling my hair out. It helped a ton that the girls spent two hours at Tammy's (Matt's aunt who runs a daycare) this morning. I probably would've been pulling my hair out too, if it were not also for my sister, Jenelle. She moved in with us two weeks ago, and I'm so glad that she did. Bedtime tonight would not have been as "fun" if she were not here to hold Baby Bear while I put the girls to bed. One down this week, three to go...

1 comment: