Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kisses from Heaven: Unexpected Blessings

I was shopping with my mother-in-law on Thursday. Though it was late, 9:30pm, we decided to stop at Target on our way home. I wanted her to show me the baby bath tub that she had seen there, so we were in the infant department. As we were looking at the selection of tubs, a woman came up to us. "I know this is weird," she said "but occasionally I like to do this just to help people out." She handed me a $20.00 bill! I was speechless. This was so out of the blue! Such an unexpected blessing, especially with my husband still laid off and needing things for our Baby Bear due in May. ...Kisses from Heaven.

2 comments:

  1. i came over from stephanie's blog. how fun is that?!? i had the same thing happen to me yesterday. an older man saw me leaving the dr with my four kiddos, under four. and gave me a FIFTY dollar gift card to copp's. god is so cool! because i know that was truly a gift from HIM.

    ReplyDelete