Monday, June 14, 2010

Exercise? Who Me? - Free online Walk At Home video

I haven't been good at exercising since RaeRae was born.  Come on!  A new mom with a baby finding time to exercise plus take care of baby, home, and ministry?  Then and two babies, then three... well, you get the picture.  I know it's something that is important.  Over the last few years I have spent money on a couple of different programs, only to not be consistent and eventually give up.  Part of the problem is finding time to get out and do cardio.  When in my schedule can I find time to get out of the house to go walk, jog, or run, and it not be dark outside, or leave my kids unattended?  That's been pretty hard to do... almost impossible. 

Last month, we had our friends stay with us for a week, LeAnna from Written Windows.  While here, LeAnna forced me (ha, ha) to do her exercise walk with her.  It's a DVD of Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home, 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk.  Well, we didn't do all 5 miles... but we did do 3.  And it was great!  All 5 kids (hers and mine) were all resting/sleeping and we got an interval-cardio work out with out leaving my living room! 

Last week I saw some of Leslie Sansone's DVD's at Walmart, and that got me to thinking.  I hopped on the computer when we got home and found her website.  And would you believe it...There on the Walk At Home website is posted a 1 mile walk that you can do for FREE!  So, I can try it at home with out paying a penny!  Yeah!  This time I have nothing to lose.  Nothing but weight and flab.  15 minutes a day.  I think I can do that...  ☺

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I think I can join you to do that at home! Thanks for sharing this information; hopefully I'll get the little ones to rest/sleep today to try it out, or maybe I'll just have them do it with me. I'm sure we'll have a blast!
    Hugs & Prayers, HL

    ReplyDelete